Terms and ConditionsGołębia 8 Residence, ul. Gołębia 8 in Kraków
Please abide by the following terms and conditions as they have been designed to ensure the safety and tranquillity of all our Guests.
Art. 1 SUBJECT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions are designed to lay down the principles of service provision, liability, and accommodation on the premises, and form an integral part of the accommodation services agreement contracted by signing the check-in card, making a booking, and paying the down payment or complete fee for accommodation at the Gołębia 8 Residence. By performing the above-mentioned actions, the Guest confirms that they have read and accepts the terms and conditions herein specified.
- The Terms and Conditions are binding for all poeple staying on the premises of Gołębia 8 Residence.
- The Terms and Conditions are available for consultation at the Reception Desk, in every room/apartment, as well as online at www.golebia8residence.com
ART. 2 CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Rooms/apartments are rented for days.
- A charging day starts with a check-in at 14:00 (2 pm) and ends with a check-out at 11 am the following day.
- If you extend your stay beyond 12 pm, an extra fee will be charged. Before 18:00 (6 pm), the cost equals 50% of the price for one night; after 18:00 (6 pm), a full fee for an extra day is charged.
- To extend your stay, please notify the Reception Desk by 18:00 (6 pm one day prior to your scheduled departure. Your request will be considered subject to room availability.
- The Gołębia 8 Residence reserves the right to refuse to extend the stay of Guests who have failed to pay the bill for their accommodation thus far.
- If the room/apartment keys are not returned by 11:00 am on the check-out day without prior agreement with the Reception Desk, a fee for the next day will be charged.
ART. 3 BOOKING AND CHECK-IN
- The Reception Desk is Open 24/7.
- To check in, it is necessary to show identity document or passport with photo and sign the registration card.
- Guests must be of age 18 to make self check-in.
- Guests' visitors may stay on the premises between 7 am and 22:00 (10 pm).
- Guests are obliged to refrain from making noise at night from 23:00 (11 pm) until 6 am the following day.
- It is forbidden to make noise and engage in activities that could disturb other Guests.
- The Gołębia 8 Residence may refuse to admit Guests who have violated the Terms and Conditions during their previous stay, damaging the property of the Gołębia 8 Residence or its Guests, causing bodily harm to Guests, staff, or other people staying on the premises, or in any other way disturbing the pleasant stay of Gołębia 8 Residence Guests or the functioning of the building.
- Any Guest who, under the influence of alcohol and/or other intoxicating agents, disturbs the stay of other Guests or the functioning of the building, may be removed from the premises.
- Guests are not permitted to pass their room on to third parties even if the period they have paid for has not ended.
- Smoking on the premises (in rooms, staircases, corridors, the hall, the courtyard, the lobby, and all common areas) is strictly forbidden and subject to fine. Guests who violates the prohibition will be charged with the expenses of de-aromatization to the amount of PLN 500.
- The Gołębia 8 Residence reserves the right to pre-authorize the credit card or charge a deposit upon check-in for the purposes of paying for any possible future damage caused by Guests during their stay.
- If the Guest resigns from the stay after its commencement, Gołębia 8 Residence does not refund the fee for the day.
- In case of non-refundable bookings and promotional offers (including Last Minute deals), the Gołębia 8 Residence will charge the Guest for the entire stay immediately upon booking. If payment by card is impossible, the fee should be paid by bank transfer to the bank account of the Gołębia 8 Residence. Cancellations are non-refundable.
- Guests who book a room/apartment and fail to arrive by 18:00 (6 pm) on scheduled arrival day will be charged the fee for the first charging day.
- There is an an additional fee of PLN 40 per day for every additional person not included in the reservation.
- The Gołębia 8 Residence admits Guests traveling with pets. For an extra fee, one pet can stay in each room/apartment; the Guest is fully liable for any resulting damage. Animals should be kept on a leash in all common areas. During room service, pets should not pose a danger to staff. It is prohibited to leave pets unattended in the room/apartment without the consent of the Reception Desk. An additional fee for a pet in the room is PLN 50 per day, per animal.
ART. 4 DUTIES OF THE Gołębia 8 Residence
The Gołębia 8 Residence shall:
- create the conditions for a complete and unconstrained stay of the Guest,
- ensure guest safety, including confidentiality measures,
- provide a professional and polite service,
- provide free information regarding hotel stay and travel,
- help order taxis free of charge,
- store Guests' luggage free of charge,
- make all the necessary repairs during the Guest's absence and in their presence only with their prior consent,
- as far as possible, provide another room or an alternative solution if room/apartment defects cannot be fixed,
- promptly and efficiently respond to complaints and reservations regarding the quality of service, the functioning of room equipment, as well as cleanliness and order,
- ensure room cleaning services (changing towels, cleaning) every 3 days or upon request. Guests should request more frequent cleaning services at the Reception Desk, Any complaints about the quality of services provided by the Gołębia 8 Residence should be immediately reported to the Reception Desk.
ART. 5 LIABILITY OF THE Gołębia 8 Residence
- The Gołębia 8 Residence is not liable for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables, or any objects of scientific or artistic value.
- The Gołębia 8 Residence is not liable for the loss or damage of cars or other vehicles.
ART. 6 GUESTS' DUTIES
- Guests should switch off all electrical appliances, turn off the light, and make sure doors and windows are locked when leaving the room/apartment.
- Children under the age of 12 who stay on the premises should be accompanied by their legal guardians all the time. Legal guardians are financially liable for any damage caused by their children.
- Any damage should be immediately notified to the Reception Desk.
- Guests is financially liable for the damage or destruction of furniture and technical equipment caused by their actions or the actions of their visitors. Gołębia 8 Residence reserves the right to charge the Guests' credit card for any possible damage after their departure.
- In order to ensure fire safety, it is prohibited to use immersion heaters, electrical irons, and other similar devices which are not part of room/apartment equipment.
ART. 7 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
- Children under the age of 5 stay at the hotel free of charge as long as they use available beds. One child under the age of 3 is entitled to use a child's bed free of charge.
- If the guest does not leave the room/apartment on the agreed date (failu to extend the stay, failure to return the key) and is absent from the premises at check-out time, the Gołębia 8 Residence reserves the right to transfer their personal belongings to the deposit room. Belongings will be removed from the room/apartment in the presence of two staff members. A protocol will be written up with a detailed description of all removed items. Items can be picked up from the deposit room upon the payment of an extra fee of PLN 100.
- If the guest does not return the keys at check-out or loses them, they are obliged to pay a fee of PLN 150.
- Guests are requested not to make any alterations to rooms/apartments and their furnishings. Furniture and equipment may be moved as long as the change does not affect their functioning and safety of use.
- Personal belongings left in rooms/apartments shall be sent back to the address indicated by the Guest and at their expense. If no such agreement is made, the Gołębia 8 Residence will store the items for one month, upon which they will become its property and may be donated to charity. Due to their special properties, food items will only be stored for 24h.
ART. 8 PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (EU – 2016/679 OF 27 APRIL 2016) – GDPR
1. Personal data administrator
Guests' personal data is administered by Gołębia 8 Residence, MS Projekt Michał Odrowąż Sypniewski, with a seat in Kraków in ul. Gołębia 8/6; REGON 356515040, NIP. 676-169-71-30. Data protection inspector: Michał Odrowąż Sypniewski, contact details as above, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +48 604 414 611
2. Purpose of data processing
Personal data shall be processed for the purposes of contracting and providing accommodation and other related services. In addition, they shall be processed by the Gołębia 8 Residence in order to:
- ensure the highest quality of services,
- document the provision of services for tax purposes,
- claim compensation in case of damage caused by Guests or protect against Guests' liability claims against the Gołębia 8 Residence. The Gołębia 8 Residence shall also process personal data collected by surveillance cameras in order to ensure the safety of its Guests, other persons staying on the premises, and to protect its property.
3. Legal basis for personal data processing
- the justified objective of providing top-quality services,
- the agreement for the provision of accommodation services. In case of surveillance cameras, the legal basis is the protection of Gołębia 8 Residence vital interests as well as the vital interests of other physical persons, as well as the justified objective of the administrator.
4. Transferring personal data
- companies hired to provide IT support services and deliver IT software,
- accounting companies that provide accounting services,
- transport and taxi companies whenever Guests order transportation services,
- legal companies (offices) providing legal counselling and court representation.
5. Data processing period Personal data obtained in relation with the agreement on accommodation services shall be processed during the tax limitation period or civil liability limitation period of the Guest or the Gołębia 8 Residence, depending on which occurs at a later date. Personal data collected by surveillance cameras shall be processed for 14 days from the day on which they are recorded and then permanently erased.
6. Guests' rights related to personal data processing Every Guest has the right to access his/her personal data, amend them, erase them or limit their processing. In addition, all guests are entitled to object to their data being processed by the Gołębia 8 Residence. Access to data is possible at the seat of the Gołębia 8 Residence.
7. Complaints related to personal data processing All Guests have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisor, i.e. the General Data Protection Inspector, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw
8. Gołębia 8 Residence shall not transfer personal data beyond the border of the European Economic Area
9. Personal data provision requirement Personal data such as first name and family name, birth date, and nationality are required for the purposes of the accommodation services agreement. Failure to provide them will make it impossible for the Gołębia 8 Residence to contract the agreement and, as a consequence, to admit the Guest to the premises.
10. The Gołębia 8 Residence takes no automated decisions, such as profiling, based on personal data. 3