Pet Terms and Conditions
Please abide by the following terms and conditions as they have been designed to ensure the safety and tranquillity of all our Guests and their pets.
1. Gołębia 8 Residence permits the stay of animals on the property for an additional fee only after agreed terms of stay between the reception and the Guest.
2. The payment for the stay of one animal on the property is 50 PLN per night, paid during check-in.
3. The owner is obliged to inform the reception desk about planned arrival with an animal when making the reservation. It is also mandatory to state the number of animals.
4. Gołębia 8 Residence does not allow breeds that are considered aggressive or animals that are aggressive towards other animals and people.
5. The owner is required to have a health book of the animal including current vaccinations and show it at the request of personnel.
6. By arriving with an animal, the owner confirms that the animal is healthy and does not pose any threat to other people or animals.
7. The owner of the animal is responsible for any damages caused by the animal on the entire facility and is financially obliged to cover all repair costs.
8. The owner of the animal is responsible for the behaviour of the animal towards other people visiting the hotel and is financially responsible for any damage caused by the animal.
9. The owner is obliged to clean up the waste left by animal on the premises and in the surroundings of the hotel.
10. The owner is obliged to abide by the general rules of the premises and night time quiet and the animal must not disrupt the stay of other Guests.
11. The cleaning of the room in which the animal is staying, can be done only during the presence of the owner.
12. The animal must remain under constant supervision of the owner and can not be left alone in the room or anywhere on the facility.
13. In the absence of contact with the Guest, Gołębia 8 Residence reserves the right to enter the Guest's room, with the help of relevant authorities if necessary, and remove the animal left alone in the room and disturbing the stay of other Guests. Any costs resulting from these operations will be covered by the owner of the animal.